My Idea ...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i agree with christians idea and johnald's . but we need too keep the catagory numbers down a bit .cant have loads of catagorys as that could cause more problems than good especially if one photo can go into 2 or more .

what do people make on

Basic Photo's

Feeding/Predatory photo's

Mating/Action Photo's

Mimicry Photo's

Threat/Startling Photo's

covers all what christian and johnald said .

ok mantis keeper . your in, better not let me down 8) . 2 down . 1 to go !

any ideas about the price of entry yet ?

£0.25 (Uk ) per photo ? $0.46 Dollars (USA) $0.51 Dollars ( Canadian )

Okay, I have made a small gallery which gives the option for REGISTERED users to vote. Will require those posting AND voting to sign up....altho if admin could get to the database, would be able to copy across the SQL so no one needed to sign up...but will only take you a few mintues.

You will need to upload your photo on the appropriate catagory, and need to CREATE a thumbnail, of 90x90 pixels (or under.) Obviosuly creating a thumbnail will mean you will get more interest in your photos, if you don't upload a thumbnail, a test image will appear in its place. You will see what I mean when you get to it.

As you will see, I have made an example posting of my Blepharopsis. I don't think I will enter any photos in the competition...so will remove it once others have the idea :D

Anyway, just thought that it might be a better, more organised way to sort the photos, and cast votes!

Heres the link: www.insectstore.com/mantidgallery

Latest posts