My last Parymenopus davisonii

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ismart

Reaction score
I figured i would take a few pics of her because she may be the last one i ever own? :(

IMAG0498.jpg

IMAG0497.jpg

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0499.jpg

IMAG0500.jpg

IMAG0505.jpg

IMAG0506.jpg

What are your plans for after she dies? I've been hoping to find one for my preserved collection.

Awww never had the chance to keep parymenopus or hymenopus, but I remember the thread with many people keeping them even comparison shots. Too bad

What are your plans for after she dies? I've been hoping to find one for my preserved collection.
I think i have a pair in my moms freezer already for pinning. They are yours. I don't do the whole pinning thing. I kept them for those who do. ;)

Oh and if your wondering why they are at my moms? Well i don't live with my mom so there is no fear of being thrown out. I live with my girl, so she just might throw me out should she find dead bugs in the freezer? :lol:

I think i have a pair in my moms freezer already for pinning. They are yours. I don't do the whole pinning thing. I kept them for those who do. ;)

Oh and if your wondering why they are at my moms? Well i don't live with my mom so there is no fear of being thrown out. I live with my girl, so she just might throw me out should she find dead bugs in the freezer? :lol:
Yeah it tends to be an issue around here too. Let me know how to go about getting them still cold.

I can ship them to you. They should make the trip fine. Just let me make sure my mom did not destroy them by accident? People tend to touch things, and being they are frozen. Legs snap off easy. When this girl passes she will be yours too.

Too bad they couldn't have been really set in US culture...nice female you have there :) never had the chance to get these ; however waiting on ooths to hatch of hymenopus...

Latest posts