My Mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, Harry, good thing there is no buy now button on this forum, but what a neat Idea! :lol:
the only reason I didn't order any popas today is that I need a new rack system first. I'm telling you, I got more deli cups on my bedroom dresser then are in my store...and I work in the deli dept!!!! :eek:

Harry

Do you find yourself getting up in the middle of the night, to grab a container and try to weigh and wrap it? :blink:
no, too busy playing with my crested geckos. oh, and looking in on all my babies sleeping. come on, you know you do it too. :lol:

Harry

The babies are hatching!

IMG_6915.jpg

IMG_6914.jpg

IMG_6913.jpg

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6918.jpg

IMG_6917.jpg

IMG_6916.jpg

Must. Fight. Urge. :wacko: :taz: Those are awesome looking, and congrats. I love how they're all black at that stage.

I am really liking the sticks as well. And they eat crickets :)

The lichens don't seem to interested in the crickets though...
Nice pics!

The Lichens will eat small crickets. They may not like to be hand fed but they will eat them on their own. Mine eat them all the time. So long as their perch is not too high off the floor of the tank or the crickets have a means of climbing up they will get eaten.

Latest posts