My mantis costume!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MANTIS DUDE

Reaction score
These are a few pics of a praying mantis costume my mom and I made. The first is one of my friend and I.

DSCN1140.jpg

DSCN1124.jpg

Actually I prefer the term novitiate. Or neophyte. Greenhorn is ok. Tenderfoot, fledgling and freshman are acceptable. But I take EXTREME offence at being called a....wait, what was it you called me again?

Actually I prefer the term novitiate. Or neophyte. Greenhorn is ok. Tenderfoot, fledgling and freshman are acceptable. But I take EXTREME offence at being called a....wait, what was it you called me again?
he called you a noob. let me explain.

noob= newb wich means a new person to a game or forum.

it means the same as novitiate and all your others.

as you might noticed that mantid dude plays runescape, the word "noob" is there highly used ;)

dont take it as offence.

Last edited by a moderator:
he called you a noob. let me explain.noob= newb wich means a new person to a game or forum.

as you might noticed that mantid dude plays runescape, the word "noob" is there highly used ;)

dont take it as offence.
Thank you very much for explaining the situation idolomantis. I meant noob to be a small insult as Joe had called me a wierdo. I will take back the insult of noob under the condition that joe does not call me wierdo ever again. ;)

he called you a noob. let me explain.noob= newb wich means a new person to a game or forum.

dont take it as offence.
Wait a second. You mean I listed six alternatives to "noob" and by sheer coincidence they all happen to mean exactly the same??? What are the odds of that?!?! Anyone'd be forgiven for thinking I was trying to make a rather lame joke...