My new ghosts

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giosan

Reaction score
After 8 days of long waiting (delivery problem in the post office or something) I finally got my mantids from Rob Byatt :) Thanks again by the way!

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

And the terrarium they're in :)

g1.jpg

very good,,whats it like living in crazy asmterdam..i been there few times but living there must be insane.

Thanks.It's alright to live in Amsterdam, nothing crazy actually if you're used to it :p Nah, doesn't relaly happen anything special here..
ya.... just some drugdeals, crime, isiders, thieves guys who still trowing whit firework, alot of drunken people, sometimes a kill, alot of car crashes and car accidents. no nothing special <_<

btw how are you gonna call them gio?

you used some of my names?

they look pretty ghostly actualy(dohh)

ya.... just some drugdeals, crime, isiders, thieves guys who still trowing whit firework, alot of drunken people, sometimes a kill, alot of car crashes and car accidents. no nothing special <_<
Maybe the region you lived in but not here. Thieves/drunken poeple are everywhere, not just Amsterdam. And I don't live in the main city of Amsterdam.

Don't know how I am gonna call them yet :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Just beware - communality on ghosts are limited. Many adult females will eat the males!
Yeah I Read that, but I also read they are alot less cannibalistic than others, and it looks so cool to have them together. Also, the place they're in is quite big, I think that's a plus too!

Latest posts