My new veiled chameleons

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More oozing, another head out, and first sleeping pic.

DSCN7137_zpsdf9d3953.jpg

DSCN7135_zps95bdfe5d.jpg

DSCN7140_zps7946b55b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The newest emergence. I think it's a boy. It is still dragging the yolk sac and i don't want to disrupt anything trying to handle it. I will leave him in with the eggs until it falls off. There are also 3 open eggs with movement and another one with a head popped out. It's amazing to witness,

DSCN7155_zps08d957e5.jpg

DSCN7149_zps44f9dbb7.jpg

DSCN7158_zps621a4fe2.jpg

DSCN7159_zps966a288e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome! ^-^They already blend in so well! And you have about 50 eggs right? So just wait till a lot of them hatch and put them on your hand or somethin and the cuteness will begin to flood! :D

This little guy was having a bit of a problem. Head was popping and so was a leg, but i thought the egg was hindering his escape.

DSCN7253_zps37c0c43a.jpg

I took a pin and put it under the egg from the leg to the head opening and tore the egg. The tail popped out immediately. Isn't it precious? :wub:

DSCN7255_zps157574e2.jpg

DSCN7256_zps328e2856.jpg

DSCN7257_zpscc9eaaf1.jpg

I then placed it back in the hatchery for it to come out on it's own and not 10 minutes later it was out and on the move.

DSCN7263_zps8a809583.jpg

This is a post from a friend of agent A's

A died of cuteness from the chameleon baby

Then his ghost possessed my body so he could inhabit a physical being and see more cuteness :p

One death and a few eggs unhatched, but most of them seem to be doing well. They are eating all their fruit flies like good babies and are as cute as...well, as cute as baby chameleons. :lol: I just got home and need to get them out for some natural sunlight and spray them down.

My count is at 43 with only one more egg that may be hatching, but may be expiring, as it is deflating. I still have 4 babies that are "questionable" that I am keeping segregated, just in case. I love when they go all Annie Oakley and snatch a fruit fly off the head of a sibling. They are all over each other at feeding time. :lol:

Latest posts