My Nhandu chromatus!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruby626

Reaction score
Here is my Nahndu chromatus! I bought it as L3 and now its L9, and its a male ;)

Here 2 days after i bought it (L3):

chromatusl3wr9.jpg

Now L9:

l9aas7.jpg

Hope you like it :D

Here is my Nahndu chromatus! I bought it as L3 and now its L9, and its a male ;) Here 2 days after i bought it (L3):

chromatusl3wr9.jpg

Now L9:

l9aas7.jpg

Hope you like it :D
Somehow spiders still creep me out :p How old is he? How long did it take to shed from L3 to L9? Spiders live pretty long (years), correct?

Somehow spiders still creep me out :p How old is he? How long did it take to shed from L3 to L9? Spiders live pretty long (years), correct?
It took about 9 months from L3 to L9. But now between L9 and L10 will be probably around 5-7 months ;) .

They can live pretty long, especialy females, mine is a male and they live up to 2 years after last shedding ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thats a really nice looking spider :) i just added another to my collection, a starburst baboon. bit mad really as ive not alot of experience but hes so cute.i was looking at an adult but i really wanted to she him grow.now got 3 t's in my collection and hopefully a 4th coming soon. had to get rid of all my dvds to make space for all the stick insects, mantids and now spiders lol and we just keep getting more. i would like a white leg myself but not many available round here :(

Latest posts