My Rhombodera is always threatening people.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mime454

Reaction score
tQVkq8I.jpg

o_O how interesting. I know some of mine have a small circle missing just like that (but really small), I figure it was their way of truly imitating leaves (since leaves do not look perfect in the wild and may have some bit damage from bugs etc.).

Could I see the shield from the top? I'm curious what it looks like xD

It's funny, half of my R. Valida think they're big and bad, and the other half of them either run on sight or press hard against the container to try and disappear into it. "If I press hard enough against this lid maybe I'll start sinking into it!"

o_O how interesting. I know some of mine have a small circle missing just like that (but really small), I figure it was their way of truly imitating leaves (since leaves do not look perfect in the wild and may have some bit damage from bugs etc.).

Could I see the shield from the top? I'm curious what it looks like xD

It's funny, half of my R. Valida think they're big and bad, and the other half of them either run on sight or press hard against the container to try and disappear into it. "If I press hard enough against this lid maybe I'll start sinking into it!"
IaZcYg2.jpg

My male is really skittish, exactly as you describe and my female is pretty mean. Not a personable species. :p