My Setup

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sheldon Johnson

Reaction score
This is a picture of some of my setup, should be adding 2 more of the rectangular tanks today after I've been into town.

1%20(30).JPG

Just wanted to share...

Very nice setup you have there Sheldon! :D thats a lot of mantids lol.

Joe

Here is most of my room. Excuse the mess:

MyrtleBeach2005026.jpg

MyrtleBeach2005027.jpg

Impressive set up, the both of you [rounds of applause]

out of interest Rick, what are you keeping in that open black box with the lamps attached to the side?

Here's my old Gongylus gongylodes setup :D

Picture%20426.jpg

x

Hey Chun. I have an eastern box turtle in the tub. He is about two years old.

Your guys set-ups rocks and especially like your Rick very cool set-up..I have deli-cups everywhere lol my mom hates it but oh well except for my orchids who get bigger set-ups.

Cool setup Ian.....reminds me of my bedroom when I was a teenager. It was great fun.....may explain why I could never get a girlfriend though! :?

I still live at home too... I live in the room thats over the garidge/kitchen, so its 21 ft long - sounds big but it really isn't! my biggest problem is that I'm so damn big I require alot of personal space (heck, I'm about a foot too big for my double bed!)

I think my room is pretty much bursting too, but there is a solution... UPWARDS!

yeah, although, my only worry is that when I move out, what the heck am I going to do? I mean, I have a whole room downstairs full of chams, a shed outside with my feeders, and my room with the torts, leos, a cham and loads of inverts. I was planning on scrapping my bed, and sleeping on the floor, you know, put my inverts first and everything :lol:

Cheers,

Ian

thats why im investing in these wilco tanks - theyre stackable! Still sounds like your first palce is going to be a mess! Im trying to sort out my first place atm, need about £500 a month... WHO WANTS TO BUY VIOLIN NYMPHS AT £30 each? ORCHID HATCHLINGS ONLY £65 EACH!