My Tarantula collection

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Pterinochilus murinus RCF 5cm Juvenile

DSC01518.jpg

Poecilotheria regalis spiderling

DSC01408.jpg

Grammostola aureostriata 4" juvenile female

Ophira11.jpg

Brachypelma smithi juvenile

DSC01473.jpg

Brachypelma albopilosum spiderling

DSC01470.jpg

Avicularia versicolor

DSC01460.jpg

Avicularia avicularia

DSC01482.jpg

Theraphosa blondi juvenile

DSC01438.jpg

Psalmopoeus cambridgei juvenile

DSC01430.jpg

DSC01427.jpg

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens

DSC01379.jpg

Psalmopoeus pulcher

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00629.jpg

DSC00594.jpg

Lasiodora klugi

DSC01301.jpg

Yamia sp. "Koh Samui"

Grace3.jpg

Pterinochilus lugardi

DSC01313.jpg

Grammostola rosea sling

DSC01310.jpg

Poecilotheria ornata juvenile

P-1.jpg

Ornata9.jpg

Haplopelma minax adult female

Minax9.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

Grammostola rosea adult female 4"

Sweetpea3-1.jpg

Citharischius crawshayi adult female 8"

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

Haplopelma albostriatum adult female 4"

DSC00431.jpg

-Hello, great T collection !! but right know begin your new lotiest of Mantids collection!! 8) Here is very difficult to get on the pet trade vary of these T awesome species. Best regrds. Roberto.

loving the t's i only have the one but would love to get some arborals,

Avicularia versicolor being one of my faves,

and this little dude, the Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens that is pretty dam cool, never seen one of those b4, i must say i am a bit of a novice when it comes to t's i know the basics but im lost when it comes to the 'italics' and individual species care,just about got my head round the mantids!

loving the t's i only have the one but would love to get some arborals,Avicularia versicolor being one of my faves,

and this little dude, the Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens that is pretty dam cool, never seen one of those b4, i must say i am a bit of a novice when it comes to t's i know the basics but im lost when it comes to the 'italics' and individual species care,just about got my head round the mantids!
lol i know the feeling mate. However, i'm not yet round to the mantids.. haha Latin names of T's i am fine with now.. Poecilotheria took me so long to learn to spell LOL! :lol: I'm getting better though.. i know all the latin of my T's, but i'm rubbish with common names.

Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens are awesome little spiders! thats only a spiderling, look up a picture of an adult.. they're awesome! Green Bottle Blue (otherwise talked about as GBB) Blue legs, Green carapace and orange abdomen lol Nice lil spiders.. so quick though!

I have 25 t's in total.. got loads more to come :p

Got the BTS show in May, and one in April aswell, so i'll be buying lots more there, and hopefully loads of mantids too!

Nice looking group of Ts. Is your G. aureostriata easy going like mine?
My G. aureostriata is the first T i got. I bought her as a 2" juvenile unsexed about 6 months ago.. she's absolutely gorgeous! She wanders out, onto my hand sits there for ages. Wouldn't hurt a fly..well.. :p lol She never kicks hairs, she never bites or threatens. She always just calm and docile. She's lovely! Want to attempt to breed from her when she's big enough. Gonna let her moult twice more before i do so though. Then i'll be waiting AGES for a sac! lol Awesome spiders though :)

Gosh i always joke with my friend about getting him a T lol he is scared to death of spiders lol
I think they're awesome pets. Species like Brachypelma's and Grammostola's don't take that much looking after. Dry substrate, water bowl, a hide and food once a week (for adults) and thats it!

I am frightened of house and garden spiders but i love my T's lol