mystery mantis

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aje88

Reaction score
Hello,im am asking any one who knows what this mantis nympe is it is the mystery mantis i got to send me a message on what type it is and how big it will grow.DISCRIPTION IT IS KIND OF CLEAR MOSQUITO SIZE AND HAS ITS BEHIND POINTING UP.if you have any idea on what type of mantis this is please messge me back! :) thank you.

Hello,im am asking any one who knows what this mantis nympe is it is the mystery mantis i got to send me a message on what type it is and how big it will grow.DISCRIPTION IT IS KIND OF CLEAR MOSQUITO SIZE AND HAS ITS BEHIND POINTING UP.if you have any idea on what type of mantis this is please messge me back! :) thank you.
Any pictures?

Your description is that of every single mantid nymph in the world. Need pics, mate.

Even WITH a picture it could be difficult to identify :>

Its a Mio Mantis...
No, by now it's probably a dead mantis.

And on what basis are you even attempting to identify the species in question anyways, without a picture and/or other more detailed and reliable information? You're obviously not an expert, nor a swami. Do you even realize answering old threads like this has no relevance, unless you have new and pertinent information, and the interested parties are still around to read the answer?

I apologize if you're just trying to be helpful... but you're not helping. You're spamming old threads. Please...
Stop.gif

No, by now it's probably a dead mantis. And on what basis are you even attempting to identify the species in question anyways, without a picture and/or other more detailed and reliable information? You're obviously not an expert, nor a swami. Do you even realize answering old threads like this has no relevance, unless you have new and pertinent information, and the interested parties are still around to read the answer?

I apologize if you're just trying to be helpful... but you're not helping. You're spamming old threads. Please...
Stop.gif
I don't think that he's trying to identify the mantis, Katt, that would be utterly insane. I think that he is referring to the Mio frute., often abreviated to "fru mio".

As someone with a degree in English, I'm surprised that you didn't recognize the source:

"Fru mio, Fru mio, wherefore art thou Fru mio?

Can we play this game until bedtime, please?

I don't think that he's trying to identify the mantis, Katt, that would be utterly insane. I think that he is referring to the Mio frute., often abreviated to "fru mio".As someone with a degree in English, I'm surprised that you didn't recognize the source:

"Fru mio, Fru mio, wherefore art thou Fru mio?

Can we play this game until bedtime, please?
Thanks for making me laugh, my friend. God knows I need someone to help temper my flare-ups. That was a really good one too! ;)

Latest posts