name my mantid

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many do you have? I assume only one. Therefore, don't take this the wrong way for your caring abilities, but,

It'll probably die... :(

Give it an ID #: ie. ID#: 007

That way you can assign it a BAR CODE & input database profile in your computer for it as well. Digitize your mantis!

Of course they'll die. I never heard of a mantis that will never die. Anyway, you can name it Zip if you don't like numbers that much.

i think "burt" and "giant african mantis" are both good names for a mantis

I keep reading post telling other forum users that there mantids will probably die.

Surely this is not the right way to promote the hobby.

I would go with "Burt" 8)

This isn't always the case. They just say it would probably die considering you have tons and feeding them by loads. If you have just a few mantids and care for them properly there is no reason they should die. If they're L1 they could considering they are hatchlings and unstable but after L2 if you care for them correctly they should grow just fine.

Mine are 2 female religiosa Gumdrop & Lollipop :lol: long story yes it will not be a good day when they go but I am new and only have the 2 not a room full. YET :D

call it Beau, french for beautiful, pronounced "bow" like with the arrow. its weird but my Leopard gecko is called it lol.

-john_jb1-

Latest posts