NatureFest in Humble, Texas

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that IS awesome!

Now maybe if I can find something like that in Oklahoma.. If not, you should warn me about it next year, Oklahoma's right on top of Texas, I think I could get down there for that!

That is so neat Yen, and that boy of yours is really growing up ! I bet that the ambassadore had to have a big meal and nap when she went home! Ha ha, hard to tell what Mystery Mantis it was, one can never tell, and if u didn't know yet what it was, I don't stand a chance! That affair looked so much fun, I wish I could of been there! Thanks for showing us all what you got to do, we enjoyed the trip!
biggrin.gif

Thank Shaik….. I am surprise you think the jacket is more attractive than our ambassador! :p

Phil… I have a bad habit of not checking the battery before taking the camera out. Will you be so nice and remind me next time? :p

Becky, time to have one in Bloomington and spread the mantid love like Martin said.

Thanks Paul, any update on the D. bolivari pairing?

Thank you too Jeff, for open my eyes to CP world. :)

Zoe, Humble is North of Houston (about 460 miles to the south of Tulsa), if you come down here next year I will show you where to find B. borealis too. :)

Youre welcome Rebecca, arent you glad your kids have grown past early teen? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Stud muffin is recooperating after an exciting night with female #1, and will be paired with female #2 in a few days. :) Thanks again yen!

Looks like a great time!!

Maybe I will take some mantid's in to that school.

Looks like everything went well.

And another awesome katydid!!!

Where can you find these?