• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Need a ghost boy.....

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schloaty

Reaction score
So I brought out my sub-adult for a feed this morning....he must have been a day or two away from his last shed - not too interested in eating...and it's been a while.

I was psyched - my adult female just oothed her first time...I mean, he missed the boat for that one, but at least I know there's nothing wrong with the girl.

So my wife decides to move the cage to clean...and puts in upside down in the blazing sun.

Crispy.

So now I need a new stud asap - I need an adult male ready to mate. Is there anyone that can be my hook-up?

And yes, Paul, if you read this, she killed that nice male you gave me for breeding... :(

So I brought out my sub-adult for a feed this morning....he must have been a day or two away from his last shed - not too interested in eating...and it's been a while.

I was psyched - my adult female just oothed her first time...I mean, he missed the boat for that one, but at least I know there's nothing wrong with the girl.

So my wife decides to move the cage to clean...and puts in upside down in the blazing sun.

Crispy.

So now I need a new stud asap - I need an adult male ready to mate. Is there anyone that can be my hook-up?

And yes, Paul, if you read this, she killed that nice male you gave me for breeding... :(
PM sent.

Noooooooo!!!!!! :lol: These things sometimes happen. You sure it was an accident? :p :lol:
<_<

PRETTY sure at least....either it was an accident...or she did a pretty good acting job.

You that other one that was injured? He ate MORE of his own legs over the next several days....then eventually kicked the bucket. That one wasn't right in the head.... :unsure: