Need help ASAP!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's laying face first but it's holding itself up with hind lags. He won't even move his raptorials and he won't drink because he keeps his head down towards his thorax.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some of my ghosts will do that in perfectly healthy state when I turn them right side up. Just keep him warm and humid and see how it goes. You can try to behead a fly and stick the juicy parts near his mouth to see if he'll take it.

sorry about your ghost, do you have another? was his adbomen pulsing, did he look swollen like a sponge soaked in water? was he like that when you got him? he could have been injured during shipment or he could indeed have been in the molting process but never made it up to a stick.

sorry about your ghost, do you have another? was his adbomen pulsing, did he look swollen like a sponge soaked in water? was he like that when you got him? he could have been injured during shipment or he could indeed have been in the molting process but never made it up to a stick.
Yes, I did have another ghost and that one was healthy. More like a dry zombie just moving it legs barely when I tried lifting it to drink.