Nemo

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
My mantids and I are enjoying watching the storm blasting around our building this morning. I moved recently to Ellsworth ME. Ellsworth is lucky to not normally lose power like other towns do.

The snow is now reaching the windows! I cannot open the front door to our building! I have a patio door in my apartment that opens in so I am not trapped but its creepy anyway. I will have pics later. The wind is just rocketing past my building. Other buildings are blocked too so all of us are trapped!

It just grazed by MI, a fair amount of snow- not too much, not too little- and only one night of storming!

My mantids and I are enjoying watching the storm blasting around our building this morning. I moved recently to Ellsworth ME. Ellsworth is lucky to not normally lose power like other towns do.

The snow is now reaching the windows! I cannot open the front door to our building! I have a patio door in my apartment that opens in so I am not trapped but its creepy anyway. I will have pics later. The wind is just rocketing past my building. Other buildings are blocked too so all of us are trapped!
hope you dig out real soon. i am glad you are ok

Thanks Sally. One of the maintanence crew came by with the tractor/snow blower and cleared the door. We won't move our cars until tomorrow but thats ok. There's nowhere to go! Nothing to do but enjoy tv and my mantids. I made sure they get to look outside to see the snow.

We still have our power and are warm. I hope other forum members hit by this storm are warm and safe too. The sun will be out in the morning.