Nepenthes (my first love)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

graffyn

Reaction score
Just a few pic's of my babies
rolleyes.gif

Maxima Dark X Truncata

HPIM2797.jpg

Raff 99

IMG_3133.jpg

Truncata X Trusmadiensis

IMG_2762.jpg

Albomarginata Green

IMG_2892.jpg

Ampullaria Brunei Red

Bruneired11-07-09.jpg

Veitchii

IMG_3279.jpg

IMG_3141.jpg

And last but not least, my first chinese babies from the ooth and a new friend (well maybe not) Ventricosa x ramispina

IMG_3448.jpg

Thanks for looking

biggrin.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Stunning plants! Great pics!

Really like the trunc x max. I have a x'Marbled Dragon,' which I beleive is another trun max cross. The darn thing is rediculous.

Where did you get your raf 99? Sweet plant. I have a generic raf, but my lowland conditions aren't optimal...a little on the dry side. It still grows fairly well, but is slow to pitcher.

The amps don't mind, though. I have spotted, harlquen (too lazy to check the spelling) and a "giant red" clone that's not giant yet.

You should check out the NASC auction (link one thread down) as there are almost always some really cool neps on the block.

I received my Raff 99 from Michael at Cpjungle.com and I think it is a Borneo Exotics plant.

I have made several orders from him and have always been 100% satisified, also he is based in Tennessee which is not to far from me.

Any tips on getting Nepenthes to produce pitchers? I have a really big one but it doesn't produce pitchers. Is it because there are too many nutrients in the water I use on it?