Net tent! Opinions?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be great for toxodera, a lot of room with different angles and room to put tropical plants in the pots l...I think it has it's use... and I love the irony that Will pointed out :D
DARN! you took the words right out of my mouth!!!! Anyway, I would take it to malaysia and collect toxodera for breeding!

I have one of the butterfly farm nets, 27x27x48. $20 + shipping. It has one side clear plastic that you could use as the bottom.

Right now my few Heterochaetas are in it but I always thought it would be rad to have a ton of communal mantids in there along with a few open fly cultures!http://educationalscience.com/merchant.ihtml?pid=6696&step=4&merchantid=4&repid=0&passwordstatus=passed
Bioquip has many more similar cages. One of them is a monster 5'9" cube you can walk around in. You can make a habitat for many mantids. Feeding might be a problem with so much space though.

I raised cecropias in the 27-27-48 one outside. You have to weight them down. Otherwise the lightest breeze will send it flying!!

Latest posts