New but not young

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckpowell

Reaction score
I'm new to this forum as of today, but have kept mantids on and off for maybe 10 years. My main hobbyies are geckos and frogs, mostly Dendrobatids, which I've been keeping for over 20 years. I started and ran the American Dendrobatid Group for 10 years and started Frog Day, which some of you might have heard about. I grow a number of plants that strike my fancy - a greenhouse full and more in the yard. I started with carnivorous plants over 40 years ago and still have a few. I work for the U.S. Geological Survey as an invertebrate paleontologists. Married for almost 30 years with 4 kids, the youngest of which is 15. Yeah I'm old, but I'm still good and I still like to go out and play soccer, just not very well.

I live in San Jose, CA and I'm interested in other like people from central California.

Best,

Chuck

www.frogday.org

[email protected]

U.jpg

Hi Chuck, not any relation to the other powell are you? Just thought I would ask, doesn't hurt to have friends in high places :lol: . WElcome to the forum from OHIO! Sorry, but we can still be friends, cause I have a sister in Ca and 2 brothers. So do I count now? Thanks, I knew you would say yes! ;)

And the flower pic looks like it has a little face, and is so cute.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts