New From New Jersey!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tegmina

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm fairly new to mantid keeping but I have quite the menagerie of animals to begin with. I'm very much into fish and aquaria and have numerous tanks. I breed fancy goldfish and occasionally betta in my spare time, and I also have a few western hognose snakes and a hermit crab tank. I'm currently a full time student nearly the end of my education for a bachelors in Marine Biology. My first mantids are a bunch of ghost nymphs, I've only had them for a few days but so far they're the cutest predators I've ever owned! Here are some pictures of some of my animals, because these threads are boring without pictures. Let me know if the pictures are too large, my desktop monitor is huge so I always have trouble gauging how big things will be for others.

tumblr_nd62r3eSgT1rj7rn9o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_ndiqpagQAP1rvj6gdo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_ndf8lnDkDG1rvj6gdo1_1280.jpg

Greetings and welcome to the forum! Seems everyone has a little zoo in their homes around here. :D

Nice picture! Glad to see another hobbyist from NJ. There's a marine biology building only a few steps away from my department hall, don't know if we are in the same university though haha.

Latest posts