New from Toronto, Canada!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c0rtanablue

Reaction score
My name is Cortana, I am a webcam model from Toronto. 
Been in love with mantids for years and years. I have an entire half sleeve tattoo dedicated to one of my mantises who passed. 
Having an *extremely* hard time finding mantids here in Toronto now a days. A few years back there was a store who sold them, and some websites did ship. Looking forward to connecting to other mantis lovers and hopefully finding some breeders here! 
Owned a few exotic species. 

Hiya there! I'm also in Toronto and had a very difficult time finding anything here. I did manage to get a chinese mantis ootheca from online that I hatched, they are at L5 now. I do plan on breeding them in the future so I can let you know when I have an egg case if you haven't managed to find a mantis by that time. It's great to see more Canadians on here. Happy mantis hunting!

Hello Cortana and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif

Sorry to hear you are having trouble finding mantids like many other Canadian members - but hopefully your learn the secret it seems some have. ;)

Latest posts