New guy checkin things out.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gturmindright

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Robert. I am into dart frogs but while browsing through the dendroboard today I saw a few pictures of frogparty's ghost mantis and I just had to check this place out. I mostly enjoy building habitats but seeing the animals enjoy them makes me even happier. I am a pharmacy student from the Detroit area and I'll be browsing around here for a while before I give it a shot.

Funny story is that my last name is Pray. During my elementary school years I got alot of "praying mantis" jokes and comments which kind of always made them my favorite. I have always thought different phasmids were awesome too. I guess I sort of like terrarium/vivarium pets that are virtually invisible in their homes. That's when I know I did my job right. It's fun to try to find them before realizing they're right in front of your face too!

Glad you came to the forum! Just a warning...mantids are just as addictive, the good news is they are all cheaper than frogs!!! There are some really great people on here that are excellent resources! Get yourself some mantids!!!!

I am in that first stage of looking at every post, searching every question I can think of, and all the while formulating a plan in my head.

Latest posts