New Here! Pictures inside

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah that was the thing that did my head in but i could not find anyone else selling a sphrod so i sent the cheque off and it cleared late in the week so he waited till monday to send (as post dont do a weekend next day delivery) and i received a very healthy looking (although somewhat larger than expected) sphrod

Yup, actually spent most of my time around MF's table so dunno why I forgot that. but wasn't able to buy enough because my job hasn't paid me and still hasn't (been 8-9 weeks).

I hate the city council so much at times :evil: .

Cheers, Cameron.

Actually because my dad stupidly got plane tickets lol had to send them back still. *sigh* :roll: But the orchid mantis I received actually had a foot missing but it was sent like that. But it's ok, it grew back last shed.

Cheers, Cameron.

bet that was a trek cam

your profile still right you in scotland?

i am just south of your border but isn't the show way down ?

Oh yeah, but plane took us stright there. Althoiugh my origional plan was mega bus for £24 return tickets from aberdeen to euston station in london but my folks are a bit protective at times (although they buy me my beer lol).but would have been exausted from bus.

Cheers, Cameron.

It's south london. I didn't know you went Cam, did you meet with anyone? All I saw was Ian lol At bugsdirectuk stand

no, he doesnt use paypal. I gave him a chat about it... :D and he said he is strongly thinking about setting one up. I just dont understand poeple who dont have paypal account, as the motto goes, quick, easy and secure payment ;)

Cheers,

Ian

Latest posts