New Mantis Wiki

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MantisMarket

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I don't want to tread on any toes here so I will keep this short - basically I have been developing a Mantis website over the past 6-12 months and have been keeping the UK community updated through UKMantisForums. The reason being that its original features were based on buying and selling mantids which I wanted to keep to the UK crowd initially. However, yesterday I finally finished the initial implementation of a basic Wiki, and now I want to show the world and also give people the opportunity to add to it if they so wish.

If this is in the wrong forum or against the rules please move/delete. Otherwise, if you would like to take a look the address is:

http://www.MantisMarket.co.uk

If you have any questions of suggestions please either post here or contact me directly at [email protected].

Cheers all,

Jack.

You should introduce yourself to the group here in the introductions forum as well. Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

The wiki now supports image uploads. You can upload as many images as you wish. The images will still belong to thier original owners and MantisMarket will not claim ownership over any uploaded images.

Please ensure you have the rights to upload images to the site.

Cheers all,

Jack.

--------------------------

http://www.MantisMarket.co.uk

So, Christmas and New Year are over and I'm back to working on my projects. Today MantisMarket got an update where by the wiki now supports pages in multiple categories. This may not sound like a big deal but it adds some very interesting functionality.

The first use I have put this to is by trying to create a list of mantis related websites. To access them visit the site, click on Mantis Wiki and you will see the 'Websites' category on the left hand side, from here you can view the wiki pages about the sites or add your own. I am trying to urge site owners to create pages and fill in the details for accuracy, if you own a Mantis related website or know someone who does please point them in the right direction!

Other ideas I have to make use of the new pages in multiple categories is to have continents and countries as categories and list what mantids can be found where, there are many new possibilities opened by this small improvement!

Hope everyone is well and has had a fantastic time over the holidays!

Latest posts