New owner from wisconsin

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessie

Reaction score
Hey my name is jessie,i just recently ordered a chinese mantis starter kit. Might eventually get one of the giant ones if things go well. I used to raise caterpillers as a kid,and got egg sacks to go in the garden. This one will be my compainion tho.

Welcome! I started with two giants and a ghost, lol. One is super sweet, I love him. My female is really aggressive and I don't handle her anymore, haha. I also have a Chinese, some rhombodera, some creobroter, a few hierodula, a Taumantis, and a pshycomantis. I'm looking for more! You'll love the hobby. 

Hey Jessie. Welcome to the forum! You'll love it here. I have learned so much here and hope you do too. I loved caterpillars as a kid as well and of course mantids. I don't have a mantis currently since my Chinese died in December. She gifted me with an ootheca before she died which I moved outside. Keeping an eye on it though. Good luck with your Chinese!