New site

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got here today, and was completely shocked at the random site change since we didn't get a heads up.

I didn't like the change at first but once I saw the gallery and cool new features I liked it. :p

It will take some getting used to but its going to be great, is there a chat feature here?

I just got here today, and was completely shocked at the random site change since we didn't get a heads up.I didn't like the change at first but once I saw the gallery and cool new features I liked it. :p
At the top of the site there was an announcement to check out the new software for a month or two before the switch. Did anyone else miss the announcement posted in the announcements area right at the top of the old forum?

Last edited by a moderator:
At the top of the site there was an announcement to check out the new software for a month or two before the switch. Did anyone else miss the announcement posted in the announcements area right at the top of the old forum?
There was? Ah. I missed it evidently. :blink:

I'm really starting to get attached to the new site. I love the idea of your own photo gallery, and the soon-to-come scheduled chat module thinger... Thanks admins for updating us :p

There were only two announcements at the top of the old forum, so of course I read them and of course I remember them.

Last edited by a moderator: