New to forum

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ruby

Reaction score
Hi, I came to your website about two months ago. My grandson is a mantis fanatic and wanted Orchids for his birthday. This is a great website and the only one that I have joined. I live in California where the weather is beautiful and warm. I have noticed today that there are some Orchis for sale by jplelito, do any of you know anything about him? I would really appreciate your input. I know that Yen Saw is great, but he doesn't have any right now. Thanks for your help in advance.

Welcome. If any doubts order from Yen. I will have some orchid ooths sometime this fall.

I am from Running Springs. It is a small community between Big Bear and Lake Arrowhead, in the San Bernardino Mountains (Southern California). It is beautiful up here.

Hi, I came to your website about two months ago. My grandson is a mantis fanatic and wanted Orchids for his birthday. This is a great website and the only one that I have joined. I live in California where the weather is beautiful and warm. I have noticed today that there are some Orchis for sale by jplelito, do any of you know anything about him? I would really appreciate your input. I know that Yen Saw is great, but he doesn't have any right now. Thanks for your help in advance.
Hi Ruby, Jon (JPelito) is reliable you can order orchid mantis from him. I believe his orchid breeding stock was originally from me too and this is his new generation. I only have L1 nymphs right now but as these are my newbloodline i am keeping all of them right now. I will have more orchid nymphs available once my third generation hatching out hopefully by end of this month. Here is a pic of my newly hatched orchid newbloodline from wild collected female... glad to see them again!!

L1a-1.jpg

Thanks, I will order from Jon. But, keep me informed on how yours are doing. I think I read somewhere that you make a powder to coat the fruit flys or feeders with for better health. Can you tell me more about that?

Latest posts