New To Mantid Forum and looking for mantids

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeakerMantis

Reaction score
Hi there,

I am 14 years old and have had many species in the past including Orchid mantids, ghost mantids, and African stick mantids. I am looking for another species at a good price at l3 instar or higher. I am from Massachusetts and am hoping that someone will bring up an offer.

Hello and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif

If you are hoping to get mantid offers, place a ad in the classifieds section (the only place sale/wanted ads are allowed); otherwise, most breeders would not see your message anyway. As your message seems to be more of a introduction than an ad I am leaving it here.

There are many species you can try, but as price seems to be the main goal, mantid stock changes (what is for sale) and I have no idea what others have for sale and how much. In that regard take a look through the ads to see what is currently available.

If you are looking though for a new species - Double Shield mantis (Pnigomantis medioconstricta), Griffin mantis (Polyspilota griffinii), Dead Leaf Mantis (Deroplatys desiccata or lobata), and Budwing mantis (Parasphendale affinis) all seem to be more common species you have not had and make great pets.

Latest posts