Newbie Feeding Questions

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, you are losing me on the gun references, but that's fine.

Actually you could just call the one Smith and Wesson, as parts of Smith are now in Wesson.

That's a good idea with the lenses on cameras. I have a broken pair of binoculars maybe I can salvage something from. The problem is my daughters, being teenagers, are fairly macroscopic, so family portraits are going to be the wrong scale one way or another.

There are some spectacular photos on this board, there are some amazing photographers here. These by Phyliok come to mind:

http://mantidforum.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=28651

but there are lots here. I know the iphone - hand lens is not going to do that, but it would be nice to have actual photos to whip out when someone at work starts to bore everyone with pictures of their human progeny.

I bought a Chinese mantis (Tenodera sinensis) ootheca at the same time I got the two ghosts, so those should get big enough to count as accessories in photos, but I shouldn't count my mantids before they eclose.

Call the one Smith AND Wesson cause part of Smith is in him.... Hahahahahha THAT was funny!!!!!! I did photography for years but got bent out of shape when everything went digital. Took the fun out of it for me. I have a nice macro lense hmmmm I wonder if it would fit in a new digital? Lol

Latest posts