Nikki Mantis Dies

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear about your loss, I always hate when a favorite one dies even though I know they're not going to last forever it's still saddening... :(

But hey on the bright side you still have till Feb 15, 2013 according to the obituary write up, wait-thats either a type-o or the reborn date?

Sorry for your loss Digger, thats how i felt about my first mantis, Brownie. At least Nikki lived a good long life in comfort and your companionship. RIP Nikki Mantis.

Sorry to hear about your loss, I always hate when a favorite one dies even though I know they're not going to last forever it's still saddening... :(

But hey on the bright side you still have till Feb 15, 2013 according to the obituary write up, wait-thats either a type-o or the reborn date?
Yeah angel, you're correct! Had the clock *finished* tolling, it would have been Friday. Her death was Thursday @ midnight (that's what's on the Death Certificate).

Latest posts