No longer do you have to choose between your dolls or mantises!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of creepy... LOL but kind of cool too... man, what has happened to my mind?

Kind of creepy... LOL but kind of cool too... man, what has happened to my mind?
That pretty much describes all dolls for me. :p

Looks too much like the humans as mantids painting. The human shaped head and eyes just makes it creepy. ;)
Lol I found that painting way more on the creepy side.

It's kind of cute :p
If it wouldn't set me back a few hundred I would be tempted to get one with a costume paint job of an orchid mantis.

That's really neat :D
I wonder what mantises would think if they saw one of these. Maybe that us humans have lost our minds.

Nopenopenope...
Your over the top denial proves you are a closet doll collector.

Because, sugar, spice, and everything nice (plus maybe an accidental pinch of chemical x)

That's really messed up
So I can put you down for an order of three?

Yeah, the flabby bodies are a bit worse aren't they. :D My wife likes the doll, I guess she likes the anime look it has to it. ;)
Yah I have several friends that are into the Japanese ball-jointed dolls. That is how I found out about this. XD

Thats just scary. :unsure:

But cool!
It's that adorable doll that turns creepy in the middle of the night when it starts to randomly move to different spots in your room all by itself.

She's just darling, but too expensive. :( It looks like she's had some sort of cranial procedure.
That price kills it for me too or I would have gone with a custome paint job. If by cranial procedure you are talking about how the head is in two pieces, I believe that is generally so you can do things like stick in different sets of eyes in. These dolls are super customizable and also pose-able. You can find tons of wigs, eyes, clothes, and other accessories for them, but the cost can add up fast.

looks like me on a good day
Wait were you the model that inspired the doll then? :stuart:

Your signature cracks me up. I literally watch it over and over.

And yes, why?
Because mantises, that's why.

GIF-Mantis.gif

Latest posts