NY Reptile Expo 2/9/14

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HungryGhost

Reaction score
I went to the Expo today hoping for some mantids. No luck. One dealer was still waiting for ooths to hatch out, the other dealer was sold out by the time I got to his table. He had r. basalis but they were all gone. He has a few flower nymphs left but I wasn't interested. I wound up getting a Lasiodora parahybana spiderling (Salmon Pink) and noticed on closer inspection when I got home it's missing its left front leg but it should regenerate during future molts.

P1010651_zps8c63587f.jpg

I was really tempted to go today. But, decided to save $ for the next time. I'm glad that I did that.

Your Parahybana spiderling looks adorable!

Weren't any at the NH expo either, there never seem to be. One of the girls I know breeds Ghosts and might bring some occasionally but that's about it. I do absolutely love the vendor that is always there that has crickets and a lot of other different feeders that you don't normally see at a pet store. I got a box of 500 and seriously wish I had gotten 1k lol... Can't find a visible mite anywhere and they are extremely healthy and hardy crickets!! Was tempted at the spider tables... Maybe at the one in April ^.^

Latest posts