nymph nutrition

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aje88

Reaction score
ok, so i have a mio mantis nymph.it just got here by the mail yesterday night.im worried, because all the food i find outside is to big for it to eat.the mantis is about the size of a mosquito just a tinsey bit bigger.i need any suggestions and im also worried that my nymph isnt getting enough nutrition !PLEASE! message me back. oh and by tinsey i mean like if another mosquito head were on top of the mosquitos head thats how big i mean

Well a mosquito is good, anything tiny u find outside it can prob eat, just put a few in there and also try leaving out some small piece of fruit or something to draw fruitflies, in a pop bottle or something so u can offer that too.

You should have had food before you got the mantis.

You should always have a fruit fly culture handy at all times. This way your not caught off guard for those unexpected moments. Go look on some vegitation for aphids. You should have no problem finding any at this time of year.

I got these little flying bugs with real long antennas and got like kind of long wings not sure what they are but my mantises love them and they are all over the place and if you find swarms of little bugs anywhere those are what you need to get in abundance!

Latest posts