OctoberRainne

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad they made it,I would have put in another freebie but I ran out of box room. I've shipped to a few people before but congrats on being the first one to leave feedback,I appreciate it :D

I got my budwings and they came in excellent condition and got a couple extras as well!

Thank you so much!! All of them made it safely and they are absolutely georgeous!!!! They were packed extremely well and you sent them when you said you would and it was a joy to converse with you planning this! Thank you!!!

Great deal on some bud wings! Got a few extra's shipping was almost free and a cold pack was added at no extra charge! Not a single death and very good packaging! Would Def buy from again !!! Thanks

I received some budwing nymphs as my end of a trade. They were nicely packaged, individually with a mesh screen on each container and plenty of fruit flies for their journey. She also includes an ice pack in the box. Highly recommended and I wouldn't hesitate to do any trades/purchases in the future. :)

Overdue feedback. Traded roaches for an ooth. Let's just say there was a hang-up on my end. OR was very patient and understanding. Hope to deal with her again.

Edited: Ooth hatched a considerable number of nymphs! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Today on Black Friday I received my package from OctoberRainne. Both (male and female) Empusa arrived in great shape and health. The goods were packaged really well and heat pack was still warm after a 4 day shipping.

I bought some budwings and some extras, and they all arrived happy and healthy. They were packed so carefully, well-wrapped for their journey. OctoberRainne was very communicative throughout the whole process and always answered my questions promptly. I am so glad to have these bud wings, I think they'll be tons of fun. Thank you again! :)

I received harpax from miss rainne and all were alie and well very happy with this deal. definitely will buy more a+++ seller

Recieved my Pseudoharpax virescens today. professionally packed and very fat and healthy. Thank you!! Great seller :)

Got my harpax flower mantises from her the other day. Everyone is safe and molting well. Great supplyer

She sent me wonderful mantids! Her packing job was top rate and the heatpack was warm for two days after I got the package. I received 6 or 7 popas and two budwing girls. I definetly recommend her to all!

Thanks so much! Robin.

A+++ seller! This is my 3rd? time getting mantis from her and everytime the packing is great! She even sent me free adult dubias :) The package took 4 days to get here (mail service was backed up i assume) and they were all fine! Would recommend her to anyone from people in the hobby for 20+ years to people just getting into she always answers all my questions shes awesome, will be buying again. Very pleased :clown:

Good packaging, good communication. I can see she cares a lot about her mantises : ) She packaged each L2 nymphs individually for 22 of them! All had food with them and some molted along the way. It was raining when I got the package and they were all still doing good!

Recommend and will definitely buy again. Thanks for the extras!

Great communication, fast shipping, very easy to deal with and will answer all your questions. My ooth came perfectly packed.

Will not hesitate to buy from again.

EDIT: ooth just hatched 4/1/14. Good stuff

Last edited by a moderator: