OctoberRainne

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Forgot to add feedback. Received her end of the trade, a miomantis ooth, in perfect shape. Still waiting on it to hatch, will update when it does!

*Update (4/5): Ooth was fertile and hatched like promised : ) 26 healthy little nymphs. Thanks again October!

Last edited by a moderator:
Received her end of yet another trade. Sent quickly, good communication and looking good quality *it's ooths* like always! Packaging was done very professionally and definitely will trade again.

*Update (4/14): Popa Spurca ooth hatched out 16 nymphs!

Received 2 M binotata ooths. One hatched already :) Packed perfectly and bred successfully. A+++++++ Thank you

Received a B mendica ooth, great communication and shipping! Will update after it hatched.

Ordered 20 budwings she sent 26!! All where cupped separatly in meshed nymph cups. Great communication, very easy to work with. Will buy from her again.

:)

I have been meaning to leave feedback, I have now ordered twice from October each time I have been extremely happy. I have asked a ton of questions since I am still so new to the hobby. She always answers all my questions. I received 8 budwings from her yesterday I only ordered 5 they all arrived healthy and very healthy. They are still looking great and look forward to doing business with her again.

Got a few budwings extra in my package, quick shipping and good seller. Would gladly repeat business.

Just received some ghosts. They came healthy and in nymph cups that are hand done. Also a male wahlie. Can't ask for better packing or healthier mantids. Thanks :)

I was excited to find OctoberRainne's ad for a green female Ghost, at a great price so I ordered right away. The little girl arrived healthy and active, and is gorgeous!

Highly recommended, thanks OctoberRainne! Looking forward to more offerings from you. :)

Purchased budwings from Octoberrainne; very patient, good communication, excellent packing. Would do business again.

Latest posts