Oh dear, got myself another BBC interview

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ian

Reaction score
Hehe, got myself my second interview with the BBC. Received an email from a lady that works for BBC witlshire, and she asked me to give her a call about my breeding/selling bugs.

Just got off the phone, and she's popping down on Tuesday. Will have an article on the BBC website, and a radio slot all about me :D

What joy.

I'l link you guys when it's all up.

Well done indeed.

I've got to say I'm well impressed with what you've set up, and all by the age of 17.

We need a cheering smilie

congrats ... i can see it now .. bugman to the stars !

can i get your autograph ! .. hehe

Thanks people. Yea it's pretty cool.

So now I just need ITV, and Channel 4 to get in contact with me, and I would have dedicated all the prime channels :D (Yea let's ignore C5, I mean even Trish was moved to that one.)

oh no. another one lured into the dangerous world of showbiz, much too young to handle the pressure. it starts with a innocent interview on the bbc then you want more. much more. maybe an article in a paper or something. stardom. it goes to your head. then the drugs, girls, money. power. the inevitable press attention. you cant handle it anymore like you thought you could and, jaded by experience, turn to the bottle to blank out the life that once seemed so glamourous... :wacko:

You can do just about anything to become noticed now... I've been on the newspaper a couple of times, but man! I want to be on television :p

Oh, I finally saw the video today on ITV. It's difficult to link it here so you'll have to go to Ian's website to get the link and then go search for it. Also, the BBC one is not a video, although it has pictures. You'll have to search for "Ian Batten" there too.

Latest posts