Oh my goodness! I need bigger food!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pet stores consider 1/4" crickets to be pin heads, I find that the only pin head in the store is the owners :lol:
Lol that is a good description. I went in one exotic store that literally had everything even mantises on occasion so I expected them to know better. Not only did they not have pinheads, but the owner assured me it was impossible to keep crickets alive longer then a couple of weeks because they would cannibalize each other... Considering his cage had no food or water, I could see why he might be under that impression. :rolleyes:

I work at a chain pet store and as long as you asked for the tiniest crickets possible, I think they would get them for you. It may take awhile to fish them out, but as long as you don't need a couple dozen of them, the employee probably won't be irritated :p I actually just go in and scoop the pinheads out of the bin myself, but that's because I work there...

I work at a chain pet store and as long as you asked for the tiniest crickets possible, I think they would get them for you. It may take awhile to fish them out, but as long as you don't need a couple dozen of them, the employee probably won't be irritated :p I actually just go in and scoop the pinheads out of the bin myself, but that's because I work there...
That's what I ended up doing. The guys at Petco were pretty cool about it. lol

Did you tell him that? ok, don't but do tell him I said he is an I D I O T ! They need food and water, I hate to see them hungry :angry:
lol, no. My Chinese is sub-adult now and I don't have to worry about getting tiny crix. My problem was solved long ago... okay, more like a few weeks. lol

Latest posts