oh where, oh where, has my little body gone, oh where

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha, wish I could tell you, but I couldn't watch! He must of not known he was only half there, never seen anything like it in all my born days! I took the two pics, cause the fly kept fluttering and wanted to see if it looked dif in the pics!

Was your TV set struck by lightning while "The Reanimator" was on or something? :lol:

haha, now that u mention it! one tv did get blown up last year, but not this week! funny thing, when checking them this morning, another male on a female, caught and was eating a fly, very odd behavior for the ghosts, usually the girls are eating, this time the boys are.

Thats insane! :eek: :blink: Poor guy does not know how screwed he really is! :lol: And that fly is royally screwed along with him! :lol:

Rebecca, I know it's appropriate (and funny!), but I'm now wishing you had titled this post differently. I've had that song stuck in my head for 2 days now! :angry:

PuppyBark.gif

If you think he is screwed, I then after a while fed them both to a gian asian! she was probably goin, whats this? wheres the rest of my vittles? lol

Latest posts