ok I feel stupid

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sueb4653

Reaction score
ok I feel stupid I just closed the enxlosure door on a mantid its like I have ******* the back legs up

she is not moving them and hanging from the front > Do you think I broke them mangled them

or maybe with a few hours she will use again. I FEEL SO STUPID!!!!!!!! poor mantis

( I feel a cold front coming on for her :( )

DSCN1033.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ok only holding one leg down now maybe there is hope

oh and it dont help that my hubby is calling me a bug murderer :(

I know how you feel, they like to put there tarsi in a open door for some reason, most of the time its just soar and they use them again after sucking on them for a while.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Accidents happen. I once sad on a poor chinese mantis by accident. Poor thing was as flat as a pancake. :( :( :lol:

There is a good chance she will still be able to get some usability out of them. Even if they were completely crushed, two bad limbs is far from a death sentence for a mantis. Just use this experience as a reminder to be extra careful when closing lids.

Don't be so hard on yourself. Accidents happen. I once sad on a poor chinese mantis by accident. Poor thing was as flat as a pancake. :( :( :lol:
I bet it was!

I've killed and injured my fair share too.

Latest posts