ok, I know it was one of you who did this...

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warpdrive

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know it's been forever since I posted anything here. due to health related issues and life doing things when I have other plans, I've been away for too long. but this yourtube video made me think of all of you great people, and I'm sure that one of you shot this. lol

anyway, here it is...enjoy

http://youtu.be/CPwDkVnF-YQ?hd=1

Harry

we miss you Harry :)

I hope things get better for you, email me whenever you wanna talk, etc. Peace be with you man

Last edited by a moderator:
we miss you Harry :)

I hope things get better for you, email me whenever you wanna talk, etc. Peace be with you man
soon my friend, soon.

I had a good thing going with some ghosts and texas unicorns (omg, had way too many babies then I knew what to do with). I sadly didn't have any luck with my group of male eating Lobatas (I know that it is luck and more luck for them to mate and not get eatten). the rest of my mantids (and I had a huge collection) all seemed to do well, but I had to give almost everything away to friends, and they had no plans to breed anything. so I'll soon start back up and get a collection going again.

Harry

Latest posts