OMG craziest thing happened HELP!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just make shure the girl is well fed. Fatty-fat mantises make bigger ooths.

Please let me know if you want to sell the male... ;)

Just make shure the girl is well fed. Fatty-fat mantises make bigger ooths. Please let me know if you want to sell the male... ;)
lol well cant say I need him, since shes prego and all, I also found out they seem to be comming from the field behind my house i walked by and found a black and brown prego female and another green prego female just like the male both hanging out on some tarp.

I think their both european too they both have the spots under their legs.

but the thing is I have no idea about how to ship live animals if you really want him so pm me if you would like to talk about it.

I may be able to find more if you need.

An old girlfriend told me that men have distorted view of anything in the 4 to 7 inch range. She said they always overestimated size by at least 2 inches...Hmmm...

S-
C'mon, am I the only one that noticed this?

Thanks for making a groggy Friday morning a little brighter ^_^

lol well cant say I need him, since shes prego and all, I also found out they seem to be comming from the field behind my house i walked by and found a black and brown prego female and another green prego female just like the male both hanging out on some tarp.I think their both european too they both have the spots under their legs.

but the thing is I have no idea about how to ship live animals if you really want him so pm me if you would like to talk about it.

I may be able to find more if you need.
PMed you...please let me know if you have the time to send any to me!

Latest posts