On cam Ooth has hatched!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww.... shucks, Wayne! :p I missed it. Congrats on the new little babies! They're resting right now... if it didn't say "live streaming" I'd think I was looking at a picture, lol. Running around meeting your siblings and checking out your turf with your new and improved nymph body must wear you out! :lol:

Hey, can you put that piece of excelsior back now? :rolleyes: :D

aw congrats! :D how long does a ghost ooth take to hatch roughly?
About 5 weeks. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I was so excited that I wrote a post and didn't hit the reply button. :D

If youi feel relieved that it has hatched, Wayne, think how I feel! I've already told the mother.

All praise to the Great Mantis Goddess (Blessed be Her Name)!

oh dear!!!! they are all eating each other!!!! :D just kidding on the hatch though!
Has the mantidcam been removed now? I'm sad I missed it. I may have no idea what I am doing but everytime I tried to look I couldn't see anything. I would love to see the hatching or photos of the hatching if possible. Thanks.

Has the mantidcam been removed now? I'm sad I missed it. I may have no idea what I am doing but everytime I tried to look I couldn't see anything. I would love to see the hatching or photos of the hatching if possible. Thanks.
I actually have the stream being archived so I do have the footage. The stream generates about a 400mg video file daily so I need to edit out about 22 hours of footage, and then I'll post a link to it.

Unfortunately that won't be until early June as I am off to Italy tomorrow for some R&R, and the stream will be offline while I'm gone as well.

Latest posts