• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Oothecae (of several species) for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have oothecae of the following species available, Email me if interested.

Tropidomantis gressitti ootheca

aftg2.jpg

subatg4.jpg

Brunneria borealis

bb4.jpg

L2c.jpg

Stagmomantis californica

scali3.jpg

scali4.jpg

Litanuetria sp.

lita1.jpg

lita2.jpg

bonjour

je suis interesser par ootheque de Califormica Stagmomantis et Tropidomantis Gressitti, le prix est de combien et tu fait des envoie en france, merci

cdt pat

bonjour

je suis interesser par ootheque de Califormica Stagmomantis et Tropidomantis Gressitti, le prix est de combien et tu fait des envoie en france, merci

cdt pat
Je vais traduire pour toi pat !

(I translate for pat)

Hi,

I'm interested by the ooths of Stagmomantis and Tropidomantis. What's the price please ? An do you send in France ?

Thank you very much !

Last edited by a moderator:
lol they didnt last long , you always know when a good breeder offers ooths there gonna be snapped up

lol they didnt last long , you always know when a good breeder offers ooths there gonna be snapped up
Thanks but except for the Tropidomantis gressitti, the rest of the offer oothecae are actually from wild collected female so i don't breed those.Following are the origin locations where adult females were collected. Hopefully this will provide useful information on incubating conditions for the oothecae.

Brunneria borealis - New Caney, TX

Stagmomantis californica - (Madera Canyon) Patagonia, AZ

Litanuetria sp. - Arivaca, AZ

Yen,

Do you have any Brunneria borealis oothes left for sale?

I am interested, but, could you please direct me to a caresheet or similar that you agree with? I need more details before I agree.

Price also, if possible.

PM or reply here are fine.