• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ooths for sale

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chrisnoahdana

Reaction score
I have giant asains, narrow wings, (2) ant species,Violin, Carolina,pretoisa, empusa,Idolo,shield,omo mantis zebrata, and few others pm if interested !

I was trying to send You a message but it seems that Your box is full,do You still have some Idolomantis ooths for sale,if yes,what is the price and are they fertilized for sure?Is there a chance You will send it to Poland?Waiting for some message.

Regards,Maciek

whats the price of the following ooths as I am getting $30 dollars from a sale and may be interested in!

omomantis zebrata ooth

shield ooth

giant asian ooth

and others and perhaps we could make a deal when I get the money from my transaction then could I purchase one of those ooths for $30 if its acceptable?Should be getting the money in the next week or so but wanting to see what you would like to do!Can add another 5 dollars but its all up to you!

p.s

kind of hard to pm you when you turned your pms off and not taking personal messages and am interested in some of your ooths!

Chris,

Have sent you an email.

Sorry to all people I have not gotten back to My mother is very ill , I have sold most ooths but Giant asains,budwings ,narrow wings and ant sp sorry :(

Sorry to all people I have not gotten back to My mother is very ill , I have sold most ooths but Giant asains,budwings ,narrow wings and ant sp sorry :(
so sorry to hear about your mother. my prayers are with you. i am interested in asian giants and budwings though.pm me. thnx