• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

ORCHID, #9 flower mantis, NYMPHS, OOTHS AND MORE + asian giants

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantisfu

Reaction score
I have an adult female orchid mantis available, as well as an adult male p. wahlberghi.

Asian giant nymphs available l2/l3

Asian giant ooth avalable for trade

Chinese ooths available as well

Feeders, fruit flies, houseflies, and supplies plus the deadlymantis feeding system

PmM or email me if interested

or see site for more

I have an adult female orchid mantis available, as well as an adult male p. wahlberghi.Asian giant nymphs available l2/l3

Feeders, fruit flies, houseflies, and supplies plus the deadlymantis feeding system

or see site for more
I am interested in the price and total to ship, via Priority Mail to 90501, the male P. wahlbergii.

Thanks,

Rich

I am interested in pursuining the purchase of the ooth that you mentioned for $30 delivered. Please send to me the Pay Pal email address. I will liook on your site for it.

Manti-Rich

I am interested in the price and total to ship, via Priority Mail to 90501, the male P. wahlbergii.Thanks,

Rich
I found your pay pal address and sent to you the $30. Please ship so that I can receive at the stated address during my work week of Monday-Friday.

The adult orchid is gone, but I still have the adult male p walberghi
Reggie: I have received no response from my last post. Please refund the money I sent to you in error via Pay Pal, now that I it is sure that I was mixed up about what I wanted and what you have. No hard feelings, I hope.

Yours truly,

Rich Sekerman

in Carson, CA :huh:

I have an adult female orchid mantis available, as well as an adult male p. wahlberghi.Asian giant nymphs available l2/l3

or see site for more
What do I need to do next, in your opinion. I apoologized for my mistake. I have waited for your response, and refund. I have received no response from anything that I have posted. I do not know what you expect when this happens. I meant no ill to you, buit I am out $30.

Yours truly,

Rich Sekerman

What do I need to do next, in your opinion. I apoologized for my mistake. I have waited for your response, and refund. I have received no response from anything that I have posted. I do not know what you expect when this happens. I meant no ill to you, buit I am out $30. Yours truly,

Rich Sekerman
The replys do not notify me when they post please use email or pm.

Cheers,

Reggie

P.S. Your refund was sent this morning

Latest posts