• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Orchid mantis!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yen_saw

Forum Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Orchid nymphs will be available at L2. (Freshly hatched this morning!) Ootheca from wild collected female.

orchidhatch01.jpg

OK, Yen you have my interest. My first Orchids a few years ago came after one of your same type posts. How much are the L-2s? Can they be sold as L-1 they are so picteresque in the 1st stage.

Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know if I'm supposed to say it here, but I emailed you @ about 10:30 last night. I don't want to miss this one and I know everybody is going to be all over it. SEE ABOVE :stupid: I just can't help myself. You are my favorite "pusher" and Precarious does an excellent job of "advertising" these fantastic creatures. You'd make a great team. :lol:

Any chance you could reserve some for me on future hatches and I did send you a email on this subject but would be interested in 4 nymphs at most but let me know via email!

Me too please. I think I missed the bus this time around :(

Could you put me on your list ?

If anyone back out from the deal i will email the next person. I don't have anymore ooth. But there are other orchid breeders here so hopefully there will be more orchid nymphs for sale in near future.

Update: Orchid mantis starting to molt. Will send them out next Monday. Expect delay for Priority shipipng, so Express mail is recommended.

Latest posts