Otomantis sp.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a little clumsy...broke my arm three times, and fractured the other one twice, eye surgery once, neck brace once, stitches 9 times...

I know it doesn't hurt much yen_saw :lol: .

I am a little clumsy...broke my arm three times, and fractured the other one twice, eye surgery once, neck brace once, stitches 9 times...I know it doesn't hurt much yen_saw :lol: .
You're lucky to be alive! I have yet to break anything...

I guess you're making the most of your health insurance though. :wink:

I am a little clumsy...broke my arm three times, and fractured the other one twice, eye surgery once, neck brace once, stitches 9 times...I know it doesn't hurt much yen_saw :lol: .

The neck brace was a pretty close shave. I fell off a two story building :shock: .

The neck brace was a pretty close shave. I fell off a two story building :shock: .
What?! Can you tell us what happened?

Well, with the neck brace, I was working on construction, on a two story building. I was operating on of the cranes, when somebody called me up to look at some damage on the top. I went up on a pulley and inspected the damage. Just as I climbed on the pulley to go back down, the wire broke, and I plummeted to the ground.

Unfortunately, the pulley fell on the ground first, and I fell on a sharp tip on the side. My neck was nearly cut in two and I had to be rushed to the emergency room.

Two of the broken arms and the stitches were due to praying mantids. I spotted some, and would climb trees to get them. Ironically, that's how I broke my arm each time, falling from a tree. The fractures were more construction work, and the eye surgery was from the praying mantis as you know.

Well, with the neck brace, I was working on construction, on a two story building. I was operating on of the cranes, when somebody called me up to look at some damage on the top. I went up on a pulley and inspected the damage. Just as I climbed on the pulley to go back down, the wire broke, and I plummeted to the ground.Unfortunately, the pulley fell on the ground first, and I fell on a sharp tip on the side. My neck was nearly cut in two and I had to be rushed to the emergency room.

Two of the broken arms and the stitches were due to praying mantids. I spotted some, and would climb trees to get them. Ironically, that's how I broke my arm each time, falling from a tree. The fractures were more construction work, and the eye surgery was from the praying mantis as you know.
Insane! When we don't see you on the forum anymore, we'll think you're dead!

Think we are going away from the topic :lol:

One of the oothecae hatched out finally after 5 weeks :D . I almost forgot how small they looked at L1.

hatch2.jpg

hatch1.jpg

This one is thirsty

hatch4.jpg

Congrats on the new babies! They look like little ants. All the pictures are awesome.

Thanks! they are smaller than the ant mantis as hatchling, but luckily i have some small fruit flies ready for them, they are feeding alright. It means a lot to see ooth from the first generation hatch out alright.

Latest posts