Our Mantis Shelf ;)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 Shelving Unit Done A Few more to Build :)

DSC_0166_zps4b4ebe32.jpg

DSC_0167_zps5b43d94a.jpg
Looks AMAZING!!! Haha, loving the fruitflies in the lower right corner. :blink: Please don't tell me that's what you're showing off when guests come over. (the fruitflies I mean :p )

How many more are you building?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

No lol i was in the middle of moving stuff around, to move my nymphs into there new cups they are right above the ff's

and my wife accidentally shut the light off on me and i was like WoW i gots to get a pic

Im working on 2 more shelves, right now :)

thank you! the Nymph rack is Bug Traders idea for the 9oz cups from walmart, then I used 1/4 inch foam board and drilled 2 inch holes in it to hold the cups up so no chance of tipping over,

and yes that is a reptile incubator

I have to admit this is one of the nicest looking set ups I've seen in a while. Good job and the lights make it look so nice as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's great! Inspiring when (not if) I get more mantids! (Although I have a sneaking suspicion that despite my best intentions, my future mantis set-up will end up in the same entropic state as my room :D )

Latest posts