Paradoxica

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently, I purchase some cryptic nymphs from him.The box is very well packaged and fast shipping :) . Nymphs are very healthy, beautiful and so active. He threw some extra nymphs as gifts as well :D . Really recommended to everyone :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Just visited Brian for the second time to purchase some Sybilla Pretiosa nymphs. Got a couple extras, along with some flies and an intricately decorated deli cup. :)

Highly recommended. Thanks, Brian.

MAJOR!!!! PROPS TO YOU!!!!!!

awesome super fast shipping, the packaging is the best I have seen to date box was nice and worm,,,, I have had $1000+ snakes shipped to me and never had them shipped that nicely

Well Done!!!! Will be Happy to purchase from again in the future

I really appreciate everything about Paradoxica's service. Great prices, great animals, fast shipping, excellent packing, live arrivals--the list goes on. I'll be back again and again!

Just got my cryptic nymphs in the mail today. They were packaged very well, and an extra was included. One of the little ones even decided to molt on the way, and miraculously, did it perfectly! I couldn't be happier. Thanks a ton!

Went to pick up S. pretiosa nymphs, he packed extras. Very awsome. Great price. Highly recommended. Mantids are healthy and a few have molted already. Waiting for P. paradoxa nymphs. I will be a repeat client.

Brian was offering an amazing deal on L1 ghosts, so I took him up on it. I paid him on Sunday and he shipped Monday afternoon. Unfortunately, the post office delayed my package so that it was 6 days in transit instead of 2. I was expected most everything to be DOA.

When I opened the package, I was happily surprised to see that over 90% of my shipment was still alive! His packaging for these guys was amazing, I'm now using it to house some of my other mantids. Because they were in transit for so long, over half of them successfully molted to L2. He also included some free miomantis. I've never had though before, so this should be interesting.

Great seller, would definitely buy from again. :) I hope that this isn't a sign of things to come for the post office though.

Got the best price I have ever paid on some ghost nymphs! (Needed some new blood for breeding). Great shipping, extra nymphs and not a single death. !! Awesome! Will buy again!

Just got some pinstripe ooths from him and they all came in good condition and well packaged and would do more business with him in the near future!

Received my mantids today - packed and shipped really well, no losses in transit even with a few successful molts and even some extras in the box! Thank you Brian!

bought a binotata ooth from Brian. for some reason, it didn't hatch and Brian offered to give me nymphs. i didn't even have to ask. excellent seller, would def. buy from him again! highly recommended.

Latest posts