Paradoxica

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i ordered a cryptic ooth a couple weeks ago and it was very well packaged. he messaged me to see how the hatch went and he wasnt pleased with my outcome and offered to send me another ooth. again came well packaged and looks great

I purchased 4 African Pinstripes from Paradoxica. He was able to hold a small order quantity for me until they reached L2, which was nice. Communication was outstanding as I don't have internet access at all times, but were still able to get the transaction completed quick.

The shipment was prompt and it was obvious that Paradoxica packed the mantids with care and very carefully. He was also patient enough to answer some of my questions. It has been a few days since I received the mantids and they are doing wonderful. Wouldn't hesitate to purchase from Paradoxica again.

Packaging was excellent. Ootheca is hatching now. 'Nuff said. Thanks again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really great packaging saved the lives of these little spinys.... The po hasn't been delivering on time, but the extra effort Brian did with the longer heat pack and insulation really paid off. Thanks for the extras... lots of them. Thrilled :D Enen more thrilled.. A new unexpected group of mantids as extra extras WOW The best Christmas ever :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent transaction for a group of nymphs. All of them arrived alive and well despite cold temps. The box was well packed and insulated with a heat pack. Would definitely buy from him again!

Just recieved 5 baby ghost nymphs from Brian Parks. Very happy with my purchase. Shipment arrived fast and healthy. Glad to have him as a mantis breeder in L.A. Great communication and concern for the mantids he raises. Was very helpful. I would recommend him to anyone in the U.S. looking for mantids.

Thank you so much!All of the ghost and mios got here alive and well. I am very impressed with your bussiness and recommend you to everyone! Thanks for the extras and I cant wait until more mantids are available for me to order:).

Latest posts